Whether you are new to our area, looking to upsize, downsize or just make a good investment, Van Horn Realty, LLC is here to help.
Start with the basics
Establish a minimum and yes, maximum home size. You don’t want to feel tight in your new home, but you don’t want to be weighed down by the level of care and maintenance a home can require. Include features on your list like number of bedrooms, bedrooms sizes, number of bathrooms, two story or single story, acreage or sidewalk community, gated or non-gated. Do you require a waterfront property? A Golf community?
Great! Now you know just what you are looking for
This is where we come in. As licensed real estate brokers, Van Horn Realty, LLC brings to the table the expertise required to navigate the home buying process, and you won’t pay us a dime!
- We’ll help you establish your budget and find homes on and off our local Multiple Listing Services that meet your personal and financial criteria.
- We’ll set up your house tours
- We’ll provide you with information about home values, schools, points of interest and entertainment in the areas you are scoping
- And after we help you locate the perfect home…
- We’ll guide you through the financial maze including various mortgage options, closing costs and other details you need to consider
- We’ll help you structure an offer that’s right for YOU, take your offer to the sellers and guide you through any negotiations
You’re almost home
At the last stretch, we want your closing to go smoothly. We will work closely with you to answer last minute questions and guide you through the final paperwork.
And that’s how it’s done!
Ready to Buy?
Check out or Featured Listings but, remember, if you can’t find what you are looking for, we can help you with any property in Florida. Let us know what you are looking for and we will provide you with a list of available properties based on your desires.